Sunday, 4 October 2009

Growing Ginger - Part 2

~~~ After 1 month ~~~
1 Oct 09

I expected the ginger to grow faster :"P; maybe the box is too small. I should find a larger box and I found a drawer in the trash area. I guess someone was moving out and threw their belongings. It's time for another ginger inspection :"D

Another hypothesis comes into my mind; maybe the rhizome is too huge that the ginger is reluctant to grow its first root. Hence, I cut it into 3 pieces. I hope to see some miracles :"D.
1 Oct 09
After 4 busy days, I started to miss my ginger again :D. How much have they grown? ~ Not too much...
Another brilliant idea came into my mind. Inspection with eyes only is relative, should use measurements. So, I measured the height of each them.




1 comment:

Ongzi said...

the green shoot, see it?
its alive!!!!