There is no job in the world that is easy but I guess also non that would be called as impossible. I hope someday I can be a cook, just a simple cook, maybe in a small restaurant or bar.
How to be a cook? I was searching again from the Web for the answer :P
I found one website which is interesting; http://admissionsuccess.endlex.com/Types/services/cook.htm
- A good guideline.
I am asking myself "If I would be a cook, what type of dishes I would prefer to cook?"
I missed my mother's cooking and common Asian/Chinese cruisines.
However, its not easy to get the ingredients here. They could be more expensive and not fresh.
So, maybe I should create my own cooking recipe - Pasta ala Cina (Pasta with chinese cooking style)? Sounds interesting!
*Pasta ala Cina = Italian Pasta + Chinese cooking style
~~~Lets make a try ~~~
- iNGreDiEnTs for 4 persons -
1. Italian pasta
2. 2 medium size onions - cut into small pieces
3. 1 canned tuna fish
4. 1 fresh carrot - cut into slices
5. Olive oil
6. Salt or soya sauce
7. White or/and black pepper
- Preparations & Cooking -
1. As usual, boil the water to cook the pasta
2. Heat the pan and add olive oil
3. Pour the onions and fry them until brownish colour
4. Add the carrot
5. Add the tuna fish
6. Stir all the mixing well
7. Add some pepper and soya sauce
8. Mix and stir the cooked pasta together.
9. Lunch time !
~~~ Result ~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment